Loading...
Theses are clips from a film taken to commemorate the closing of Nottingham Victoria station - originally opened in 1900 and finally closed in 1967. The film contains rare footage of the station prior to and during the demolition. Available on both DVD and VHS for £4.99 from Nottingham Audio Visual (NAV) Tel: +44 (0)115 939 3322
Produced by Bill Freeman and narrated by Colin Bower. 

Comments

Leave a Reply